Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2,000 Thirsty Miles and Our Worst Tank Yet - 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited October 2015 in Chevrolet
image2,000 Thirsty Miles and Our Worst Tank Yet - 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Long-Term Road Test

After 10 months in our long-term fleet, the 2015 Chevrolet Colorado is leveling off around 18 mpg, but that's still far below its combined EPA estimate.

Read the full story here

Comments

• I guess if it's in the interest of consistency to call every time you put any amount of fuel into a vehicle as a "fill up", Ok - but a 2.5 gallon top off after heavy city traffic seems a little bit unfair to classify as the "worst fill". It's kind of setting it up to fail don't you think? I usually tend to think of a "fill up" as being a full tank, or at least half if I'm trying to track fuel economy. Not saying the Colorado is exceptionally efficient, obviously it isn't, but I think someone reading that "worst fill" at a glance could be a little bit misled.