Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Good Sidewall Helps Make a Smooth Ride - 2015 Acura TLX SH-AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited October 2015 in Acura
imageGood Sidewall Helps Make a Smooth Ride - 2015 Acura TLX SH-AWD Long-Term Road Test

There may be cars in our long-term fleet that handle better, but our 2015 Acura TLX is one of the most comfortable on the highway.

Read the full story here

Comments

• vvkvvk Posts: 193
    I upgraded my 325i from 225/45-17 to 205/55-16. I also upgraded my 550i from 275/30-19 to 225/50-17. Both cars drive vastly better, with far better handling, steering and ride quality. In my opinion, large low profile tires are lunacy.
  • They fit these things w/ GY LS2s? That's completely inexcusable, I'm not sure they could with a worse tire.
  • Yes, Acura doesn't provide the best stock tires, which doesn't help them in road test reviews. This is a shame, because the TLX has excellent suspension tuning for a smooth ride and composed handling. It isn't a hard-core sport sedan, but it's extremely stable.
  • bc1960bc1960 Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 171
    The I4 cars, though, in addition to less attractive wheels, have 225/55R17s which look a little like an economy mid-sizer from the side (the Hyundai Sonata starts out with 65-series 16s, which appear almost 80s-like). I am surprised that the V6 does not have wider, or the I4 narrower, tires.