Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Price for 2015 CRV-EX 2WD

antony66antony66 Member Posts: 10
edited October 2015 in Honda
I'm looking to buy my 1st 2015 CRV-EX 2WD in Virginia Beach (VA) and here is the best offer I got

Car price: $21900
destination fee: $880
Processing fee: $600
Taxe: 4.2%

Is that a good deal ??

Best Answer

Answers

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited October 2015
    Yep, see my post over in the other discussion.
  • jimbo65jimbo65 Member Posts: 65
    That is a super buy, even with that processing fee!
    2015 CR-V EX-L 2WD = One Sweet Ride :p
  • crvlx2015crvlx2015 Member Posts: 11
    are you sure the dealer was talking about EX?it is more than a deal.
  • antony66antony66 Member Posts: 10
    edited October 2015
    yes. It's 2015 EX 2WD and the numbers I mentioned above are correct (from Hall Honda). They have many CRV 2WD on their lot and couple AWD in black and White and .... except sunset color.
    It looks that many dealers have many of almost any color except few have the Copper Sunset color and which I'm looking for.

Anyway, after talking with many dealers in the past couple weeks I learned that many people are looking for CRV AWD instead of 2WD, and I thought about the retail value down the road for AWD versus 2WD and I changed my mind and started shopping for AWD..
    I found one (EX AWD Copper Sunset ) that is 187 miles away from me, I already paid a deposit and going to pick it up this week for $25.400 OTD price.

I will post the dealer information once I pick up the car and ask his permission to do so - in case some interested
  • antony66antony66 Member Posts: 10
    edited November 2015
    I ended up with CRV EX-L AWD for $27600 OTD (instead of CRV-EX AWD). I posted my purchase experience on the other Edmund forum forums.edmunds.com/discussion/30664/honda/cr-v/2015-honda-cr-v-prices-paid-and-buying-experiences/p46.The dealer is Pohanka Frederiksburg (VA) and he still have few 2015 CRV left. I was willing to travel long distance for a worthy deal. I called about half million dealers and negotiated and negotiated and negotiated and ..... until I got a decent deal.