Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently purchased a new minivan? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by July 2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Busy Weekend Highlights Impressive Engine, Pushes Odometer Past 10,000 Miles - 2015 BMW M235i

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited October 2015 in BMW
imageBusy Weekend Highlights Impressive Engine, Pushes Odometer Past 10,000 Miles - 2015 BMW M235i Convertible Long-Term Road Test

Our 2015 BMW M235i shows off its power, but still gets decent fuel economy during a busy weekend that saw its odometer roll past 10,000 miles.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MarkHolthoffMarkHolthoff Santa Monica, CAPosts: 101
    FYI, I almost always have that same false shut-off issue when filling up my 2-series.
  • thepuffthepuff Posts: 87
    No problem with premature shut offs here...I have been consistently averaging 26.5 MPG mixed driving with heavy commutes in stop and go daily. I usually let loose on the weekends at my defensive driving course I instruct and still get good figures.
  • I have the same problem at the pump with my girlfriend's Hyundai Sonata. In my Acura the pump goes in the car at a downward angle, in the Sonata it is more level. I think that's where the problem lies.