Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Scion FR-S Release Series 2.0 Priced at $30,305 | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,046
edited October 2015 in Scion
2016 Scion FR-S Release Series 2.0 Priced at $30,305 | Edmunds.com

The new 2016 Scion FR-S Release Series 2.0 coupe is on its way to Scion dealerships with a starting price of $30,305.

Read the full story here

Comments

• sonny28sonny28 Plano, TexasPosts: 65
    edited October 2015
    As a prior '13 FR-S owner, I tend to keep an eye on what Toyota and Subaru are up to with this vehicle. I personally wouldn't be interested in this RS 2.0 since I like the simplicity and essence of the sports car more than anything else. However, I do give credit for bringing out a different flavor in the line up which may likely attract those select individuals, hence the limited 1,000 quantity. Hope I get to spot one out and about within its rarity.
    '14 Honda CBR600RR
    '15 Honda Rebel
  • hdbahnhdbahn Posts: 3
    I could make an argument against value here, and I thought I was too practical for a coupe (almost 60 and coulda had an ATS) but I never wanted a MX-5 (not into wind and had skin cancer) and just found out my legs & buttocks don't fit Focus (already have SE) Recaros. After looking at one #874 I was going to tour three more dealers in 100 miles when I looked through the glass and saw #99X (privacy). I ended up taking a leap to purchase even though this car had no NAV radio (list $200 below the rest at 30,300.) I made an honest guess at the price I saw at the Sonic dealer 28,8 or 28,480? on the LCD (like shopping at Kohls), below the $29k online, and my dealer came close with $1000/$500 dealer/Toyota split. After taxes it's still $30k+ but with the seat all the way down (thankfully not my daily driver but I don't "collect") it's a perfect fit with real pedals, quick steering and a much tighter shifter than my '03 WRX . I've no interest in modding (maybe air filter) although I'd like more brake bite (for all 2800# ?) 2. Might have saved a few hundred in a smaller town, but no regrets on day one.