Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

5,000 Miles of Mixed Opinion - 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited November 2015 in Jeep
image5,000 Miles of Mixed Opinion - 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Long-Term Road Test

Our 2015 Jeep Renegade is trail rated according to the badge on the side. What does that means exactly?

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    misterfusionmisterfusion Member Posts: 471
    Still waiting for someone, anyone, to take this thing on a trail of some sort...
  • Options
    kirkhilles1kirkhilles1 Member Posts: 863
    Its a Jeep. Were you expecting a Honda? Of course it's going to be crappy. Only a fool would buy a Jeep and think its going to be problem free. Put some big tires on it and go mudding or whatever it is people do with Jeeps.
  • Options
    daryleasondaryleason Member Posts: 501
    @kirkhilles1 - Actually, it's NOT a Jeep. It's a Fiat Panda. One that's actually already been in production (admittedly, in Europe) for a couple of years. Really, except for the Wrangler, Jeep doesn't produce a vehicle that's ONLY a Jeep and nothing else. And even that's going away with the upcoming redesign of the Wrangler. I believe Fiat, Chrysler, Jeep, whoever/whatever their name is, is planning on having a multi-make platform underpin the next redesign of the Wrangler.

But, your point about any Chrysler's product quality is fairly spot-on.
  • Options
    brooksbellbrooksbell Member Posts: 4
    I don't know. I bought a Cherokee and an Accord in 1995. I've still got the Cherokee. The inline 6 lives on whereas the Honda succumbed to hot weather.