Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

96 Blazer bogs down

pepay23pepay23 Posts: 4
edited November 2015 in Chevrolet
My 96 blazer Boggs down when I hit the gas from a dead stop. It starts no problem and runs no problem while driving. The idle is choppy and fluctuates while it is sitting. I replaced the fuel pump and distributor. This problem only started after i replaced the catalytic converter. I also replaced the o2 and mass air flow. I removed the exhaust at the y and it still does it.

Best Answers

Answers

• Thanks, gonna give it a try tomorrow. I really hope this works because I'm running out of options
  • I'm heading in the right direction. It ran good for a couple days but started acting up a little today. Still running about 80% better than before. It is only giving a little hesitation now when it's cold, after it warms up it doesn't bog down. I think my gas mileage is suffering though. It's only getting about 8 miles a gallon.
    Thanx
  • Also, the truck idles great now. When I'm at a light you can't even tell it's running