Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 QX60 AWD Premium package Buying Experience

cars16cars16 Posts: 10
edited December 2015 in INFINITI
After thorough research all available website reviews by experts as well as forum individual reviews, We decided to go out for test driving. It took a week.
As a dedicated owner of Acura MDX 2006 model, I have deep fond of Honda / Acura after turmoil experiences of US cars, Mercedes, BMW, Hyundai and VW. We decided never buy those car.
For last 9 years, my MDX gave me the top notch experience with very solid driving experience. I didn't even have to replace any single bulbs. The reason I am saying is that I spent quite a lot of time juggling between new MDX and QX60.
We were only looking for AWD SUV with reasonable 3rd row. Sienna shook me one time when I test drove. - So roomy.
I test drove all models with 3rd row in MB, Audi, Landrover, MDX, Lexus, Pilot, Highland and QX60.
Final two were MDX and QX60.
After thorough comparison and car experience, I had to go with QX60. It just fits me well.

I contacted 13 different dealers for pricing.
OTD was to include:
QX60 AWD premium package, roof rack (not cross bar).
Final deal was $44,000 OTD (Englewood, New Jersey, Dealer Juliet )

I pick up on this week and will share the driving experience later.

D