Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

The Altima vs the Maxima

Sherry03874Sherry03874 New HampshirePosts: 1
edited December 2015 in Nissan
Hi
I have a 2002 Dodge Intrepid SE...I only have 86,000 miles on this vehicle & i cannot get an inspection sticker due to rust on the underside (hazard of living in New England) i guess i will have to get an underside wash on future vehicles ( i have never done this on any previous car i have owned)
I am trying to figure out what my replacement car will be i have drivem a friends Altima & it is a very nice ride, it looks like the Maxima may be a step up from the Altima......some models have a Bose audio system....that speaks to the luxury of the vehicle i have never heard of Bose in any other car out there. I plan on buying a used car (cant afford new) i am having a hard time deciding on which car to buy and i have heard good about the handful of cars i am checking into. HONDA ACCORD......TOYOTA CAMRY.....FORD TAURUS......NISSAN ALTIMA or NISSAN MAXIMA. I am so confused but i want this car to last me 15 yrs or longer.....will beliving in Florida so that should help with the rudt issue. I know this is long but i need any help....thank you so much......May everyone have a very Safe & Happy Holiday season....i know the worst time of year for car Accidents & Tragedies is upon us....So please watch out and try to avoid the idiots that get behind the wheel after drinking....more than ever at all of Christmas & New Years parties.
Thank you for any help
Doherty
Tagged:

Comments

• carboy21carboy21 Posts: 760
    All mid-size cars are basically the same , like clones. Just the customer service and designs are a bit different. Maxima is a bigger sister of Altima, so its the odd one out of your short list. I would pick any one from them like a power ball lottery draw :smile: