Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Nissan Titan Warrior Concept Unveiled: 2016 Detroit Auto Shows | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited January 2016 in Nissan
Nissan Titan Warrior Concept Unveiled: 2016 Detroit Auto Shows | Edmunds.com

The Nissan Titan Warrior Concept unveiled at the 2016 Detroit Auto Show provides an idea of what a more rugged version of the 2016 Titan XD might look like.

Read the full story here

Comments

• It would be a big mistake if Nissan don't built the warrior cuz it looks way better than the ford raptor no question
  • zoomzoomnzoomzoomn Posts: 143
    It's a shame that the new Titan on which this is based doesn't share more of this truck's character. The XD is downright awkard looking.
  • The specs listed here sure make the Warrior look like a compelling offroad-ready vehicle with a full manufacturer's warranty. It would be nice to see some competition for the Raptor in this regard.
  • 5vzfe5vzfe Posts: 161
    I totally agree with you. I was interested in the new Titan, Nissan needs more winners in it's lineup. I think the new truck is very awkward - the old Titan is still pretty good looking even today. Especially compared to the post-modern freight train look other new pickups are adopting. The warrior concept should definitely go into production.
    zoomzoomn said:

It's a shame that the new Titan on which this is based doesn't share more of this truck's character. The XD is downright awkard looking.

• explorerx4explorerx4 Central CTPosts: 13,715
    I think this is more like what the designers wanted in general, but got overruled.
    2017 Ford Fusion SE 2017 Ford F-150 Limited