Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Will the Box Fit? - 2015 Kia Sedona SX-L Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited January 2016 in Kia
imageWill the Box Fit? - 2015 Kia Sedona SX-L Long-Term Road Test

I had a gigantic box to pick up and our 2015 Kia Sedona was my only hope of getting it home. But would it fit?

Read the full story here

Comments

• daryleasondaryleason Member Posts: 501
    I've had issues like that. I mentioned in an earlier post that I once bought an LCD TV for my parents as a Christmas Gift. I hadn't planned on that gift, I just got a great deal on it. It was around 36 - 40 inches. Anyways, I didn't plan ahead. So when I got to the car I was in, a 2000 Kia Sephia, fitment issues ensued. The sales guy that going to help me load it thought I'd lost my mind. I took the TV out of the box and put it in the back seat. Used Seatbelts to hold it in place. The box (I still had to wrap it) was collapsed, folded in half, and placed in the trunk. The trunk wasn't wide or long enough for the TV or the Box. Once I got to the house, I pulled the box out, reassembled it, took the TV out, put it in the box, and taped it all up.

As for getting the box you have out...I'd cut it down the center and pull the items out individually.
  • longtimelurkerlongtimelurker Member Posts: 455
    Minivans rule.
  • mdurbs68mdurbs68 Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2016
    Proving once again the usefulness of a minivan. Like to see the same box fit in the "because it's an SUV, it's super cool Pilot."
  • ebeaudoinebeaudoin Member Posts: 509
    Anybody else notice how loose the leather on that headrest looks?
  • cameronrcameronr Member Posts: 38
    ebeaudoin said:

Anybody else notice how loose the leather on that headrest looks?

The "wings" on the second row headrests allow a slight amount of adjustment.I reckon the wings were folded in slightly, which accounts for the loose leather look. The leather is pretty taut when the wings are in a normal position.
    EDMUNDS NEWS AND REVIEWS EDITOR