Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Genesis G90 Introduces World to New Genesis Brand at 2016 Detroit Auto Show | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,046
edited January 2016 in Hyundai
image2017 Genesis G90 Introduces World to New Genesis Brand at 2016 Detroit Auto Show | Edmunds.com

Hyundai officially introduced its new Genesis luxury brand by pulling the covers off the all-new 2017 Genesis G90 at the 2016 Detroit Auto Show.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ehhh, Not overlly impressed with the design the porpotions on the Genesis work, on this it looks a bit dated. Plus it really does not look that much different to me from the back or side (I am sure side by side I would see something, mostly looks like a new front clip). Also what is with the bumper cover in pic #13. Not sure if this is a bad pic or whether this is just showing the different primer colors used for the body and Bumper cover. I had a couple of silver Accords and their bumpers in certain light did not match the body. I was told by my body guy that they use different color primers for the body and bumpers. (after I had my bumper resprayed it matched (good way to tell if they have ever been painted). If this is the case then it is disappointing that for a Flagship Luxury car this is not addressed. Maybe this is more common but have never noticed on the silver BMW, Mercedes and Audis I have seen. More likely this is a glitch in the photo at least I hope so
  • A truly stunning look from Hyundai. Many people will say it looks like this or that, but I think Hyundai knocked this one out of the park with style. True Hyundai from the grill, body lines, and tailights. A big bold car tempting the market that calls for all out luxury. No longer to we have to look past the name plate. The Genesis G90 has it all. I cannot wait to see how it is priced compared to the $100k+ sedans.