Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Kia Optima Road Test | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited January 2016 in Kia
When the midsize Optima sedan was redesigned in 2011, it quickly became one of the best-selling vehicles in Kia's lineup. Kia is looking to build upon that positive momentum with the all-new 2016 Optima. It's more fuel efficient and delivers a better overall driving experience without straying too far from the winning formula that made the previous model so popular.

Read the full story here

Comments

• subatomicsubatomic Posts: 140
    The V-6 Accord and Camry might be faster in a straight line, but I would be interested to see how they compare to the Optima SX in terms of handling feel. I have driven the Accord sedan with the V-6 and read reviews. The V-6 Accord was quick in a straight line, but felt nose-heavy and not as well balanced as a model with the 4-cylinder engine. Some of the reviews that I read stated the same thing - nose-heavy when equipped with the V-6. Perhaps the 2.0 liter turbo 4-cylinder in the SX might offer better balance and less rotational inertia when going around tight turns.