Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Los Angeles to Detroit by Time Lapse - 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,112
edited January 2016 in Jeep
imageLos Angeles to Detroit by Time Lapse - 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Long-Term Road Test

There's nothing quite like a cross-country road trip. And since we went from LA to Detroit in our long-term 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk, we figured we'd share the experience with a video.

Read the full story here

Comments

• cobrysoncobryson Posts: 110
    Very cool...I did something pretty similar on a recent road trip from WA to TX, including Arches National Park:
  • steverstever Posts: 52,462
    It gets good about 2.5 minutes in when you hit the blue highways of Idaho.
  • milt721milt721 Posts: 83
    How did you get from Illinois to Michigan without going through Indiana?
  • milt721milt721 Posts: 83
    edited January 2016
    Couldn't help it...close to home. Great video.
  • Enjoyed the video. Went right through my little Idaho town. Flashed the "Wyoming" graphic a little early, you were still in Idaho. I drive it all the time
  • steverstever Posts: 52,462
    edited February 2016
    Next time maybe they can take the Magruder Corridor shortcut @wrhikerbb. I lived over in Boise for a while and didn't over to your area enough.