Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

The Mods Make It Better - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited February 2016 in Ford
The Mods Make It Better - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds conducts a long-term test of a 2015 Ford Mustang and finds that modifying it wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Read the full story here

Comments

• bankerdannybankerdanny Member Posts: 1,021
    Every time I read about this suspension I think that my Mustang dollars would buy me a V6 manual and then an upgrade to this suspension and shifter.
  • s197gts197gt Member Posts: 486
    with the previous generation you could do a lot better (and for less money) than the ford racing suspension options.

appears as though ford has learned something and is taking a bit more pride in what they slap their name on.
  • nagantnagant Member Posts: 176
    I would have to try the short throw shifter as I usually hate them. I use my ankle more on the clutch than my knees (I like my leg fully extended when the clutch is on the floor) so I am usually a bit farther away from the shifter. On my old 84 Capri RS Turbo (and my brothers 84 Mustang GT 5.0) Ford had put a bend in the shifter to put the knob closer and it was perfect for me as I did not have to reach as far at the top of the pattern.