Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you shopping for a new car and having a hard time finding what you want or did you recently buy a car but had to settle for something different than what you originally wanted? A reporter wants to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 10/22 for more info.

2014-'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee Among Vehicles Under Investigation for Rollaway Risk | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,125
edited February 2016 in Jeep
image2014-'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee Among Vehicles Under Investigation for Rollaway Risk | Edmunds.com

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has opened an investigation into an estimated 856,284 2014-'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs and 2012-'14 Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 sedans with the 3.6-liter V6 engine for a rollaway risk.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• Gosh, a basic MMI feature was changed and it has caused problems. Why am I not surprised.
  • Too many senior citizens buying great Jeeps and not knowing Jack about how to drive these magnificent beasts. I love my Hemi 2015 Grand Cherokee Summit. Really it's not all that difficult to put in park! Get a grip, literally!