Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Plenty of Room in the Back Seat - 2016 Kia Optima Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited February 2016 in Kia
imagePlenty of Room in the Back Seat - 2016 Kia Optima Long-Term Road Test

Before we've had a chance to take it on road trips, the early reports on the rear seat of our long-term 2016 Kia Optima are good. There's a lot of space back there.

Read the full story here

Comments

• daryleasondaryleason TexasPosts: 501
    I haven't ridden in the new Optima, but my mother had one of the last generations. I've found that what fits one 6 footer may not be comfortable to another 6 footer. It depends on where the length falls. With my mother's Optima, I could ride in the backseat, but my head brushed the headliner. It wasn't as bad as her 2005 Spectra, but sort of irritating. However, a friend of the family was 6'1, but was more leg than torso. So while he had a good inch of clearance in the 2013 Optima for his head, his knees pushed up against the seatback in the backseat.
  • nagantnagant Posts: 176
    And it has CLOTH instead of slick.cold/clammy/hot leather. I have had lots of cars with leather and lots with cloth and after 35 years of driving, I like cloth better. Here in CA I wear shorts all through the summer and leather sucks when one wears shorts.