Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How has COVID-19 impacted your car shopping? Click here to help us help drivers like you with a 5-min questionnaire.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Loud & constant horn blowing once the door is open

auntjane8auntjane8 Posts: 1
edited February 2016 in Chrysler
Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone can shed some light on a problem I'm having with my Sebring convertible. 3 weeks ago, on a very cold night, I opened the drivers side door to go home from work & the horn started blaring extremely loud. It continued to do so my entire ride home, with small breaks in between which lasted about 2 minutes & then started again. It was both frightening & embarrassing. It happened again about a week later early in the morning on my way to work & continued until I reached my destination. It seems to happen on very cold days. Thank goodness spring is right around the corner but I don't know what to do until it arrives. Chrysler won't give me any information but of course they'll diagnose it for me for a couple hundred dollars. Help please, if anyone has heard of this.