Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

How It Makes You Feel - 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited March 2016 in Mazda
imageHow It Makes You Feel - 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Long-Term Road Test

The 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata is not very versatile for daily life but it's great for having fun.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    hank39hank39 Member Posts: 144
    Great post! Hope to have these kinds of moments with my one-year-old daughter one day :)
  • Options
    thepuffthepuff Member Posts: 87
    Concerning children, you could cut the top off that long-term Yugo and elicit the same response.
  • Options
    daryleasondaryleason Member Posts: 501
    Sometimes, an irrational vehicle purchase makes perfect sense, even if you can't quantify it. With me, it was a 1989 Suburban 4x4. I didn't need it. I got a good deal on it, but there were plenty of other vehicles in the same price range that probably would have been a better value as well as made more sense. I bought it from my wife's Uncle. But I fell in love with that truck while driving it up in Georgia while visiting. I've spent more on repairs/upgrades than it's worth. But it's my favorite vehicle. The one that best fits my personality. My son loves it (and is demanding it be given to him when he gets a license). It might not be the right vehicle for most reasons, but it's the right vehicle for me and my family.
  • Options
    ayaoayao Member Posts: 27
    I've never been an open-top kind of guy but this post has briefly made me reconsider.