Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Vlog! How Much Stuff Fits Inside? - 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited March 2016 in Jeep
imageVlog! How Much Stuff Fits Inside? - 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Long-Term Road Test

In his latest video blog, editor James Riswick shows how much of his luggage can fit inside the cargo area of the 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    nate001nate001 Member Posts: 102
    It would be interesting if as part of the performance testing you had a standard set boxes or luggage that you used to test each long term cars and how many of them fit.

Also minor complaint maybe don't film in the echo chamber of the parking garage.
  • Options
    s197gts197gt Member Posts: 486
    nate001 said:

It would be interesting if as part of the performance testing you had a standard set boxes or luggage that you used to test each long term cars and how many of them fit.

Also minor complaint maybe don't film in the echo chamber of the parking garage.

i agree. like the nytimes guy and his toilet paper. also, wireless microphones aren't too expensive and worth the investment for anyone doing these kind of videos.

another thing i like about a midsize cuv is putting the same amount (as you would in a compact) still allows you to see out the back window. a big deal when traveling in traffic and knowing to get out of people's way while in the left lane. (i actually do that)