Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Are you currently car shopping and intentionally avoiding vehicles with all of the flashy new infotainment and technology features? Are you considering an older car just to avoid the complex tech, or trying to find a new model that’s as basic as possible? If so, a reporter would love to speak to you. Please send a note to [email protected] with your information by the end of the day on Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2019.

Thin Piece of Metal behind the FRONT wheel hub

devalkt2425devalkt2425 Posts: 1
edited March 2016 in Chevrolet
I recently started to replace the wheel hub assembly on a 2005 chevy equinox. When trying to beat the old wheel hub off, I damaged the thin piece of metal that goes behind it. This piece is what the abs connection clips to. Can anyone tell me what this piece is called or where I can find it? I have been looking for hours online with no luck
Sign In or Register to comment.