Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2012-'14 Ram 1500 Among 1.35 Million Trucks Recalled for Inadvertent Airbag Deployment | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited March 2016 in Dodge
2012-'14 Ram 1500 Among 1.35 Million Trucks Recalled for Inadvertent Airbag Deployment | Edmunds.com

Fiat-Chrysler is recalling 1.35 million pickup trucks, including the 2012-'14 Ram 1500, because a short circuit in a wiring harness could cause inadvertent airbag deployment.

Read the full story here

Comments

• pmcall1313pmcall1313 Member Posts: 1
    this short went on for some time im my 2012 ram the longer it went on the more lights and sensors went bad leading to the truck shutting down completly befor i get my recall in the mail now my local dealer where i paid 24,000.00 cash for the truck wants me to pay for fixing it.the truck only has 57,000 miles on it and is still under factory warenty he said it needed a crank poss. sensor (180.00) to start and i would just have to see where it went from there.the air bag sensor did come on first as time went on more and more went wrong untill it shut off completely and hat to be towed.do i need a lawyer or is there someone i can call to get this guy to see reason.Thank you for any help.