Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

March Fuel Economy Is Right on Target - 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited April 2016 in Mazda
imageMarch Fuel Economy Is Right on Target - 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Long-Term Road Test

March was a good month for our 2016 Mazda Miata, with 2,365 miles new miles helping support a lifetime average equal to its EPA Combined fuel economy rating.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    s197gts197gt Member Posts: 486
    so i got my dad's '99 miata out of storage and listed it for sale. got an e-mail the same day and they came out the next day, test drove it, and we have a handshake deal. i since took it to the shop to get a hard turning steering wheel (when cold start) checked out. apparently someone had put gear oil in the power steering fluid! anyway, they flushed it and once the buyer gets back from spring break it will be the first car for her 16-year old son.

after the test drive they got out smiling. it is just a really fun car. my dad will miss it; but hopefully a new driving enthusiast is being born.
  • Options
    darthbimmerdarthbimmer Member Posts: 606
    I remember when it was expected that vehicles would match their EPA ratings and unsurprising to occasionally beat the highway number on a long drive in light traffic. It's sad that that's no longer the case.
  • Options
    daryleasondaryleason Member Posts: 501
    This is the first time I've really noticed the rear end on the new Miata. Does anyone else find the tail light/reverse lights a little odd looking? It just doesn't look like it belongs on that car.
  • Options
    5vzfe5vzfe Member Posts: 161

This is the first time I've really noticed the rear end on the new Miata. Does anyone else find the tail light/reverse lights a little odd looking? It just doesn't look like it belongs on that car.

Yeah I agree with you. I feel it's one of the only design mishaps that they made on the exterior.
  • Options
    desmoliciousdesmolicious Member Posts: 671
    "drove to my local Tesla dealer at 4:20 am to stand in line.."

What were you, high?
    ;p
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    I think he was "on the clock". :)