Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you received a recall notice for your car, but decided that you're not going to take it in to get it fixed? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you about it. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, September 26, 2018 telling us why you decided not to get the repair, and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

20,000-Mile Service Performed - 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 9,975
edited April 2016 in Jeep
20,000-Mile Service Performed - 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Long-Term Road Test

We took our 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk test vehicle in for its 20,000-mile service.

Read the full story here

Comments

• aspadeaspade Posts: 42
    After paying 150.00 for the first dealer oil change I suppose that 100.00 for this one feels like a bargain.
  • chase300chase300 Posts: 6
    Just had my Durango oil change at my local dealer here in Atlanta and they charged $37.95 and that included the 2 extra qts the Hemi takes.
    I don't know how you CA residents can afford to live there.
  • 5vzfe5vzfe Posts: 161
    How the heck did this machine get to 20,000 miles before the M235i? Yeah I know it took some road trips, but given how many drivability complaints this thing garnered I'm shocked that it has been driven this much, especially compared to a convertible BMW - or pretty much any BMW. I'm more willing to buy an off-roader than a convertible sports car, but I know for a fact I'd still drive the bimmer more than the renegade.
  • henry4hirehenry4hire Posts: 106
    I have a strong dislike of this vehicle.
  • roadburnerroadburner Posts: 11,393
    5vzfe said:

How the heck did this machine get to 20,000 miles before the M235i? Yeah I know it took some road trips, but given how many drivability complaints this thing garnered I'm shocked that it has been driven this much, especially compared to a convertible BMW - or pretty much any BMW. I'm more willing to buy an off-roader than a convertible sports car, but I know for a fact I'd still drive the bimmer more than the renegade.

I love my 1999 Sahara and look for excuses to drive it. The Jeep CUVs? Not so much.

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport / 2014 M235i / 1999 Wrangler / 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2016 i3 REX/2009 Cooper Clubman Son's: 2009 328i