Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Edmunds forums! We are changing the way you sign into our forums. Click here to learn more.

Sun Visor Doesn't Extend - 2016 Toyota Prius Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 9,975
edited April 2016 in Toyota
Sun Visor Doesn't Extend - 2016 Toyota Prius Long-Term Road Test

Our 2016 Toyota Prius Four Touring is hardly a sparsely equipped base model, yet its driver sun visor does not slide backward when flipped out to the side. That's a disappointment in any modern car.

Read the full story here

Comments

• adantiumadantium Posts: 42
    It's a safety issue. it should be mandated by law. Being able to see is kinda important to not dying in a crash.
  • banhughbanhugh Posts: 315
    adantium said:

It's a safety issue. it should be mandated by law. Being able to see is kinda important to not dying in a crash.

Not sure if you're in favor or opposing extending visors...
  • darexdarex Posts: 186
    I like my MINI's set-up: separate side visor. Works great, too!
  • adantiumadantium Posts: 42
    banhugh said:

adantium said:

Not sure if you're in favor or opposing extending visors...
    haha I'm for it. I'm saying being blinded by sun is no good.
  • I agree...It's so annoying that the visor doesn't have an extension. It doesn't do any good as it is. If anyone knows of an aftermarket visor that would work, please let me know.
  • willie_b2willie_b2 Posts: 1
    I agree. The design team would only have to spend 15 minutes driving this car on a sunny morning or afternoon to recognize that this is a serious design flaw. THIS SHOULD BE A SAFETY RECALL. I have already had multiple occasions where sunblinding could have caused an accident when driving this vehicle.