Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

9 Best Used Cars for Lyft Drivers | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited May 2016 in General

image9 Best Used Cars for Lyft Drivers | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.com provides a list of the best used cars for Lyft drivers, taking into account backseat and trunk space, fuel economy, reliability and price.

Read the full story here

Comments

• redgeminiparedgeminipa Posts: 74
    Nice list, but I don't think I could recommend the TL for backseat hauling duties. A friend of mine has 2 of them, and getting into and out of the backseat is terrible. When you're in there, the room isn't great, either.

I can agree on the Kia Soul, since I just bought a '14 base 6MT. It's a surprising little box, both in terms of passenger space and fuel economy. My average is over 30 miles per gallon, and I just achieved over 40 on a recent 300 mile trip of mostly rural/highway driving. The 1.6 won't snap you back, but it's quite adequate with the manual transmission.