Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

CR-V vibration

bicc2015bicc2015 Posts: 1
edited May 2016 in Honda
Purchased CR-V in October 2015, brought it in for vibration problem 3 times the 3rd time they told me it was a design problem that they can't do anything about it but wait for Honda to come up with a solution. I went online to do research and found out this was a known problem since December 2014... I am disgusted about the fact that the dealer knew this and is not informing buyers...BUYERS go to Girard Gibbs LLP' website they have a class action lawsuit and join it.

Comments

• steverstever Posts: 52,462
    edited July 2016
    Honda released a fix back in August 2015 and owners report that the fix works.

If your dealer can't fix yours, find another dealer or open a case with Honda.

Or wait a couple of years for the class action to wind its way through the courts and get a $500 coupon off the purchase of a new CR-V. ;)