Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why It's a Great Road Trip Car - 2015 Kia Sedona SX-L Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,125
edited May 2016 in Kia

imageWhy It's a Great Road Trip Car - 2015 Kia Sedona SX-L Long-Term Road Test

Our 2015 Kia Sedona is plenty comfortable in day-to-day traffic, but how does it feel when you're on the open road?

Read the full story here

Comments

• agentorangeagentorange Posts: 893
    I know many won't want to hear it, but a minivan is often the way to go on road trips. They just work.
  • Well, the one year the wife and I took the spine of the Appalachians from New York State to North Carolina, on every winding mountain road we could think of, I was glad to take my GTI rather than her Sienna...but for a boring drive on the superslab? Point conceded.
  • clouderclouder Posts: 5
    We just bought a 2016 SX with tech and RES packages recently, and love it. Not surprised at all that it's a good road trip car. It's a lot quieter than our 2015 Odyssey was, too. There's considerably less wind and road noise. While the DVD system seems a bit of an afterthought at first, it's really not. It's wired to the sound system (not just the headphones), and its location doesn't block the rear-view mirror like the Town & Country or Sienna. Thanks for the long-term articles by the way; it helped with our decision.