Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Nissan GT-R Priced at $111,585 | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited June 2016 in Nissan
2017 Nissan GT-R Priced at $111,585 | Edmunds.com

The refreshed 2017 Nissan GT-R Premium coupe will arrive at Nissan dealerships in mid-July with a starting price of $111,585.

Read the full story here

Comments

• desmoliciousdesmolicious Posts: 671
    I think the biggest problem for this dated looking sled is not competition from Porsche , Vettes, etc, but from the all new Camaro ZL1.

It is about 1/2 the price and makes 640hp vs 565 for the Nissan. The new Camaro also lost 200lbs in weight so could be lighter too.
    You can also get the Chevy with a stick - as God(zilla that is) intended..
  • fintailfintail Posts: 48,072
    And the Camaro might even be nicer inside.
  • Crazy when this car debuted in 2009 I thought it started in the low 70'sk (before dealer mark-up), Every year it seems to creep higher and higher, The performance Was great blowing most of the competition away. Now the zero to 60 is better, but I am not sure how much lap times have improved. Godzilla for a time was a world beater.... Now it still is world class but was expecting allot more something fresher and all new this looks more like a refresh then anything else. Would still love to have one.,,,, but I would also love a Ludicrous MOdel S.... mean I doubt I will ever be on the track, but stop light to stop light would be fun.
  • desmoliciousdesmolicious Posts: 671
    "A titanium exhaust system that features Active Noise Cancellation and Active Sound Enhancement is now standard on the GT-R Premium model."

Active Sound Enhancement? The Chevy already has that. It's called a V8.
  • leasermannleasermann Posts: 10
    Anyone have lease numbers? 24/12 36/12?