Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Nissan 370Z Arrives at Dealerships, Starting at $30,825 | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited June 2016 in Nissan
2017 Nissan 370Z Arrives at Dealerships, Starting at $30,825 | Edmunds.com

The 2017 Nissan 370Z Coupe, 370Z Nismo and 370Z Roadster are on sale now at Nissan dealerships, with no price increase compared to the 2016 models.

Read the full story here

Comments

• brenrobrenro Member Posts: 38
    This car needs to be taken off life support and replaced ASAP.
  • danno370zdanno370z Member Posts: 1
    I love this car! It's fun to drive and the styling is still current. It sticks out from the rest, I love the classic sports car styling. Best of all, it's REAR wheel drive! It has decent power and handles great and is reasonably reliable, the fit and finish is outstanding. If you want a car that people talk about, there are not many of these out there. Sure, it's not for everyone, but it is not your run of the mill car. I wanted a new 911 or a boxer and ended with a 370z for at least half the price. Sure, it's not a Porsche, but I have some money left in my pocket. It does have a low resale value, but a lot of top rated sports cars don't either.
  • rweldeabrweldeab Member Posts: 6
    Hi,

2017 370z sport and sport tech 6 speed. 36 months 12k MF and Res Val please? Central Florida.