Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

How Front Storage Space Compares to Other Minivans - 2015 Kia Sedona SX-L Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited June 2016 in Kia
How Front Storage Space Compares to Other Minivans - 2015 Kia Sedona SX-L Long-Term Road Test

Kia has provided plenty of space for you to store your personal effects in the 2015 Sedona.

Read the full story here

Comments

• dldavedldave Member Posts: 46
    The thing that is nice about the center console on the Odyssey is that it can be easily removed.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Mine comes out too in my older Grand Caravan. Rarely pull it out though. My biggest gripe with "full" consoles is that they often hit my knees. :)

Nice lid on the Sedona console - minivans do sliders well.
  • tom_in_mntom_in_mn Member Posts: 61
    dldave said:

The thing that is nice about the center console on the Odyssey is that it can be easily removed.

Ditto the Sienna. Just used it to haul a sailboat mast,. definitely adds to the versatility of an already very useful vehicle.
  • ahightowerahightower Member Posts: 539
    edited July 2016
    stever said:

My biggest gripe with "full" consoles is that they often hit my knees. :)

I was concerned about this. I rarely have enough right knee space at 6'2", 34" inseam, and it limits my choice of vehicles. I've been wanting a Town Car or full-size pickup with a bench seat... or a van with no console at all. But the Kia is actually just fine in this regard. Good driving position, lots of leg room, and plenty of knee space even when I have it on cruise control with right foot flat on the floor and knee bent. In photos, it looks like it would be too wide and instrusive, but it was my wife's favorite from her research, and I was pleasantly surprised to be able to enjoy the car-like console when we went to see it in person. A pretty wide vehicle overall, so plenty of space up there.

The left dead pedal is a bit close to the driver seat, but it's not been a problem so far (haven't taken any really long trips yet).