Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

I Finally Got a Minivan for a Las Vegas Trip! - 2015 Kia Sedona SX-L Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited June 2016 in Kia
I Finally Got a Minivan for a Las Vegas Trip! - 2015 Kia Sedona SX-L Long-Term Road Test

Five passengers head to Las Vegas in the 2015 Kia Sedona.

Read the full story here

Comments

• yellowbalyellowbal Member Posts: 234
    Minivans are the best people movers for more than 4 people. This is reflected in their high price when trying to rent.
  • agentorangeagentorange Member Posts: 893
    Nice red on the fire lane kerb where you aren't supposed to park. /rolleyes/
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Hey now, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. :p
  • banhughbanhugh Member Posts: 315
    Time for a "Does the stripper fit" test!!!
  • sigarmssigarms Member Posts: 3

Nice red on the fire lane kerb where you aren't supposed to park. /rolleyes/

Are you kidding??? He obviously parked there momentarily to get "The Mirage" in the photo shot. Good grief.
  • tom_in_mntom_in_mn Member Posts: 61
    A rode trip in a friend's minivan convinced me that I could live with one while the kids grew up. Space in the back is what I miss the most in the SUV I drive now. My son is very happy driving the minivan with all the space in the back for his sports stuff.
  • ahightowerahightower Member Posts: 539
    Can't wait to take our new Sedona on a long trip. We already did this year's vacation in our previous vehicle, a 2014 Pathfinder. 6 people, cargo area stuffed, and a cargo platform hanging off the trailer hitch. Major bro lean. That trip pretty well convinced us it was time to trade in the lease a bit early (thanks to surprise baby #4), and wow is this thing spacious.