Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Finally Got a Minivan for a Las Vegas Trip! - 2015 Kia Sedona SX-L Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,112
edited June 2016 in Kia
I Finally Got a Minivan for a Las Vegas Trip! - 2015 Kia Sedona SX-L Long-Term Road Test

Five passengers head to Las Vegas in the 2015 Kia Sedona.

Read the full story here

Comments

• yellowbalyellowbal Posts: 234
    Minivans are the best people movers for more than 4 people. This is reflected in their high price when trying to rent.
  • agentorangeagentorange Posts: 893
    Nice red on the fire lane kerb where you aren't supposed to park. /rolleyes/
  • steverstever Posts: 52,462
    Hey now, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. :p
  • banhughbanhugh Posts: 315
    Time for a "Does the stripper fit" test!!!
  • sigarmssigarms Posts: 3

Nice red on the fire lane kerb where you aren't supposed to park. /rolleyes/

Are you kidding??? He obviously parked there momentarily to get "The Mirage" in the photo shot. Good grief.
  • tom_in_mntom_in_mn Posts: 61
    A rode trip in a friend's minivan convinced me that I could live with one while the kids grew up. Space in the back is what I miss the most in the SUV I drive now. My son is very happy driving the minivan with all the space in the back for his sports stuff.
  • ahightowerahightower TXPosts: 539
    Can't wait to take our new Sedona on a long trip. We already did this year's vacation in our previous vehicle, a 2014 Pathfinder. 6 people, cargo area stuffed, and a cargo platform hanging off the trailer hitch. Major bro lean. That trip pretty well convinced us it was time to trade in the lease a bit early (thanks to surprise baby #4), and wow is this thing spacious.