Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

6 Things I Learned After 1,100 Miles - 2016 Honda Civic Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited July 2016 in Honda
6 Things I Learned After 1,100 Miles - 2016 Honda Civic Long-Term Road Test

We've had our long-term 2016 Honda Civic for a few months now, but we haven't really taken it on a proper road trip. Don't worry though, we'll fix that.

Read the full story here

Comments

• "It slices, it dices...it even makes julienne fries!"

"i ­A­m s­h­o­c­k­e­d t­h­At y­ou ­c­A­n ­g­et ­p­A­i­d $9327 ­i­n ­f­our w­e­e­ks ­o­n t­h­e ­i­nt­er­n­et. ­h­Av­e y­ou s­e­e­n t­h­is w­e­b ­l­i­n­k ­g­o t­o t­h­is s­it­e ­h­o­m­e t­A­b ­f­or ­m­or­e ­d­et­A­i­l--->>>w­­­w­­­­w­­­..."

“Take my husband. Take my kids. But don’t take my FlowBee!”

"How much would you pay? Don't answer!"

Consider decaf. Your inner 16-year-old is close to being an outer 16-year-old.
  • tlangnesstlangness Posts: 123
    I don't drink coffee but I'll take that into consideration. Also, MAD VTAAAAK!
  • carboy21carboy21 Posts: 760
    Just buy a used mustang and pimp it up with bling bling :)
  • bankerdannybankerdanny Posts: 1,021
    The perspective on that shot with the first gen Civic understates how much bigger it is. I had one of those, a 1970 non-CVCC with a 4 speed. The car was TINY, and yet even so I easily fit in it despite being 6-4 (the same was true of my 1980 Fiesta and my current 1972 MGB-GT from my avatar). The current Civic is a Crown Vic compared to the original.