Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently purchased a new minivan? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by July 2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Has anyone else had an issue with the 2016 Mazda touch screen full of dust

johncmageejohncmagee Posts: 1
edited July 2016 in Mazda
I have owned my Mazda 6 now for 2 weeks and have discovered dust particles on the inside of the touch screen in certain sunlight directions I find that the screen is difficult to see ....I feel as though the dealer is giving me the run around without any solutions to the problem.
Tagged:

Answers

• I have the same exact problem, IN FACT, all of them do!!! My friends has them, and when I was looking to buy every single one I looked at had it. Decided it wasn't a deal breaker, though it is annoying. I think everyone just thinks that's how it is, if everyone complained it could defiantly get recalled. Every single Mazda 6 has this problem, 2016 at least. Unless I am missing something, or it could be due to heat as I live in AZ.