Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently leased or purchased a Lexus sedan or SUV? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, December 19 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
Have you recently purchased (not leased) a subcompact sedan (such as a Toyota Yaris, Honda Fit, Chevy Sonic or Ford Fiesta)? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, December 26 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

It's Got a Big Trunk - 2016 Honda Civic Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 9,975
edited August 2016 in Honda

imageIt's Got a Big Trunk - 2016 Honda Civic Long-Term Road Test

Go ahead and put your junk in the 2016 Honda Civic's trunk. With 15.1 cubic feet of capacity, it can handle a lot of luggage or groceries.

Read the full story here

Comments

• It should be noted that there is a whole bunch of space behind the bags too. You could probably fit all of that in the back half of the trunk. I'm very impressed with the size. A Civic Sedan with a huge trunk and seats 4 comfortably? Amazing.
  • The long term review is making me really interested in this Civic. I just can't for the life of me get over that touchscreen volume control. gross gross gross