Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/5 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Will Golf Clubs and a Passenger Fit? - 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,112
edited August 2016 in Mazda
imageWill Golf Clubs and a Passenger Fit? - 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Long-Term Road Test

Suppose you're going golfing in your 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata, and you need to drop someone off on the way. Is there enough space for everything? Sort of.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Can I say she was "teed" off at you? You are lucky she didn't "club" you.
  • If current golfing trends are to be believed, most drivers think golf is lame, regardless of what they're driving.
  • That was pretty rough - I hope you've ironed out things with your wife by now. Putting her in that situation is worse than you'd treat a dog - legs must've been trapped. It's just not a fair way to treat her!

Oh forget it, they say the grass is always greener. She'd probably be no happier being carted around in a Caddy.

(Apologies, I'll stop with my sub-par humor now...)
  • What kind of camera gives a person's arm the same colour as Marge Simpson's arm?