Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently leased or purchased a Lexus sedan or SUV? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, December 19 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
Have you recently purchased (not leased) a subcompact sedan (such as a Toyota Yaris, Honda Fit, Chevy Sonic or Ford Fiesta)? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, December 26 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

Location of/how to replace PCV Valve on a 2007 Honda Fit

07newbie07newbie Posts: 1
edited August 2016 in Honda
Just purchased 2007 Honda Fit sport. Trying to get a few things replaced that the previous owner probably did not touch. I am ready to replace the PCV valve, but not to much room in the area to see where I can start to get to it.
Tagged:

Answers

• 93tracker5spd93tracker5spd North East Ohio USAPosts: 195
    Hello! I found this posted on the Honda forum:

It's on the front of the engine block below the intake manifold. Find the rubber hose, approx 1/2 inch, that comes out of the back of the intake manifold large chamber then goes down the right side (looking in from the front) of the intake manifold down the front of the engine to the PCV valve.

Good luck with your vehicle!