Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2004 Trailblazer Transmission or Computer problem?? Help please

kmgolden85kmgolden85 Posts: 2
edited August 2016 in Chevrolet
Have 04 trailblazer with 150k.. started to experience a hard shift/bucking when going from 1st to 2nd only happens when going highway speeds.. check engine light comes on with trans slippage and torque converter codes..brought to aamco ended up paying $2400 rebuilt trans.. kept having same problem long story short..kept happening again and again..4 rebuilds later 2 paid for 2 covered under warranty and numerous torque converters. . just picked it up from different trans shop with another rebuild put in and having same issue.. went on highway and when i got off and came to complete stop starts to buck from 1st to 2nd and check engine light on .. funny thing is, if i stop and shut the truck off and turn it back on hard shift goes away like nothing ever happened..check engine light still on but hard shift is gone until i go back on the highway..soo frustrating please help