Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

Cargo Wins - 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2016 in Jeep
imageCargo Wins - 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Long-Term Road Test

One thing that can't be disputed about our long-term 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk is that it packs some solid cargo space for its size.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    legacygtlegacygt Member Posts: 599
    I have a fold flat front seat in my Durango and it is a lifesaver. Every car should have it. What does it cost? I guess you end up losing out on some adjust ability/luxury amenities in the front passenger seat but it adds so much flexibility for bigger/longer cargo.
  • Options
    stovebolterstovebolter Member Posts: 53
    legacygt said:

I have a fold flat front seat in my Durango and it is a lifesaver. Every car should have it. What does it cost? I guess you end up losing out on some adjust ability/luxury amenities in the front passenger seat but it adds so much flexibility for bigger/longer cargo.

Totally agree about the fold-flat front seat, it's a great feature. I had it years back on a company car (Grand Prix), and it was amazingly useful for long cargo, as well as a good work space where I could set up a computer (or just spread out some paperwork) when I was in the field. It was actually the best feature of that car, come to think of it...

I would love to have it on my current car (oddly enough, a Legacy GT) - it would be the perfect way to round out the utility in my wagon.

• Options
    misterfusionmisterfusion Member Posts: 471
    I'm a bit surprised that there is not a fold-flat front seat. Most FCA vans & CUVs are good with interior packaging that way. My Journey had a fold-flat front seat, under-(front)-seat storage, under-floor storage in the second row, built-in booster seats (second row), and a fold-flat third row.