Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently tried to purchase a new vehicle after being out of the market for a while and found that prices were much higher than you expected? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 1/22 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

fan motor blower not working at all ideas

OracleLisaOracleLisa Posts: 3
edited October 2016 in Ford
I have a 99 e.b. expedition 5.4l triton 4wd with Automatic Climate control (which I love). I have lost all air movement in the front suddenly, heat and a/c. It would turn on and off intermittently when I would hit a bump for a few weeks, then stopped completely. I do have air movement with the back controls. I also do have cool air trying to go through vents, just not being pushed by fan.

-I have replaced the blower motor.. it tests good when attached to battery.

-I have tried to check all relevant fuses, swapped the 40a with another under the hood. replaced regular fuses related to it.

-I do have power coming through the line that plugs into the motor... it goes from i believe 8v to 12v when adjusting the fan from low to high.

-I am losing my mind trying to make sure me and my 4 kids have heat this winter!

Thanks for any ideas and help possible. I did order the repair manual because I'm at such a loss ..

Does anyone know which relay it is? Thats my only idea left...