Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

I WILL DIE IN THIS CAR

317nicole317nicole Posts: 1
edited November 2016 in Chevrolet
This car goes into reduced engine power mode several times a day. I was told the code was the throttle body/sensor since it is one piece/part. Change it and it is doing it even worse now!!' I almost died on the interstate and an intersection because of this piece of [non-permissible content removed]! Replaced transmission in February as it blew three large holes and an insane popping noise. I replaced the gas pedal sensor /pedal 2014. I have read sooooooo many chevy problems with this mystery and Dangerous situation!!!! Chevy should recall all of those sensors and wiring!!!!! This car is junk! I am the only owner bought it brand new ans service it on time etc..... So now I have brand new throttle and it still doesnt work 500 later and tomorrow will be back to the shop for further diagnosis 3 days in a row!! My car also leaks water when it rains on my feet on the drivers side floorboard . Coming from the sunroof drains constantly backing up!!!! This car is a nightmare and they should be banned!!!!! Taken off the roads! They are death traps!!!!!!!! I told my family if I die in this car you better sue gm/chevy . My air conditioner has issues too and kicks in and out. No mechanic can figure out why 
. Changed the switch. Made it worse and it is holding a charge. Don't ever buy one. My door locks don't work. Both of my key fobs fell apart.

Comments