Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Ford Edge pricing

brian125brian125 New York Posts: 5,224
edited November 2016 in Ford
Ford dealers are using the very good Cash incentives and Rebates ($2700 to 3700 ) on there out going 2016 models keep pricing in the $500 to 1k plus above dealers invoice price ( then discounting off that # ) Be smart don't buy. Without much negotiating I have got a few dealers down to Invoice price.

2016, Edge and Explorer shoppers if you could hold out to Jan, 2017.... All 2016 models are officially a 1 yr old model . These vehicle's 1 year. depreciation should be in the 4k to 5k range.

Dana Lincoln Ford in Staten Island NY must have 300 Escapes , Edge's , Explorer, 150 p/u

2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

Comments

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 9,237
    Do you own a 2017 or 2018 Ford Edge? If so, a journalist would like to speak to you about your experience with the vehicle, particularly if you have children. If you're interested, please reach out to [email protected] no later than Monday, May 7, 2018. Thank you!

Edmunds Moderator

Silver 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback & White 2019 Nissan Rogue S

Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Just purchased or leased a vehicle? Write your own vehicle review