Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Monthly Update for October 2016 - 2016 Kia Optima Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited November 2016 in Kia
imageMonthly Update for October 2016 - 2016 Kia Optima Long-Term Road Test

We did the usual commuting in our 2016 Kia Optima in October, with the notable exception of a long, comfortable run from California to Colorado and back.

Read the full story here

Comments

• gslippygslippy Posts: 514
    Very nice. I know this vehicle is a refresh, but it seems so much different from my 13 Optima Hybrid. You're getting the same fuel economy as I am with a less-driveable hybrid, and the seats in our car kill our backs after about 2 hours. We still like the car, but I'd consider this version today if I had to do it over again.
  • willin58willin58 Posts: 38
    edited November 2016
    This new format of "monthly updates" is terrible. Since the "announcement" of going to more social-media-based posts, I find myself visiting Edmunds less and less... originally multiple times per day, then daily and now maybe weekly... I haven't missed it and haven't missed many updates. It was bad enough when InsideLine disappeared, but at least there were still daily content updates.