Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Best Lease for under $700 a month

pr120707pr120707 Posts: 3
edited January 2017 in General
My current lease will be ending in the next few months and I am beginning to look at other options. I currently have a 2014 Cadillac CTS Coupe. Since they are no longer made, my next car will not be a Cadillac. I want to get some opinions on other options. I am looking for either an AWD Convertible or Coupe. I will be leasing the car and most likely taking a 3 year / 15k per lease. My budget is flexible but I would prefer to stay under $700 per month without a CAP cost reduction. Any opinions would be appreciated.

Comments

• graphicguygraphicguy Edmunds Poster EmeritusPosts: 11,538
    $700/mo? Yeah...we can help. I think you can definitely get into an Audi A/S5 for that number, coupe or convertible. Although, Audis don't typically lease well, I think it's doable.

Little smaller, but a lot more performance, you can get a BMW M235i X-Drive convertible for that amount.

Not sure what the market is on a BMW 6 Series, but ask your BMW dealer what those are leasing for. MIght be a bit above your budget, though.

I looked at Mercedes a couple of years ago. But, not sure how they lease out these days. But, E series coupes were leasing around that amount back then.....some were convertibles, too.

That's a start!
    2018 Acura TLX 3.5 SH AWD A-SPEC