Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

MMI Jukebox Learning and More Questions

whobodymwhobodym Posts: 188
edited January 2017 in Audi
I'm an A5 owner in a possibly rare situation. I've filled up my media jukebox to capacity, something like ~200 CDs. Don't ask how long this took -- but a road trip from Seattle that got as far as Jacksonville FL helped a lot. My learning to contribute here is that when I reached capacity, I realized some CDs I'd uploaded were less desirable than some others I hadn't uploaded yet, so I did some deletions. I then was at first disappointed that I remained unable to upload any further CDs even after deletion of several. However, I discover now that the jukebox seems to have its own internal cleanup processes which take a long time -- perhaps weeks not just days, and which go on silently in the parked car with no outward signs. I successfully uploaded 4 or 5 CDs just lately. Do any of you have similar evidence to confirm/amplify my observations?

Does anyone have further tips on Jukebox administration or operation?