Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Edmunds Debuts New Site, New Logo and Partners With You to Find Your Perfect Car | Edmunds

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited January 2017 in General
imageEdmunds Debuts New Site, New Logo and Partners With You to Find Your Perfect Car | Edmunds

Edmunds enters the new year with a reinvented website, a new logo and a continuing mission to help shoppers find their perfect car.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• ab348ab348 Member Posts: 18,979
    Is it being "mobile-first" the reason that the bottom inch of the screen on my laptop is grayed-out and thus useless?

2017 Cadillac ATS Performance Premium 3.6

• mick0212mick0212 Member Posts: 27
    Do you plan to bring back a link to the forums on the main page or will the forums eventually just fade away?
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,142
    ab348 said:

Is it being "mobile-first" the reason that the bottom inch of the screen on my laptop is grayed-out and thus useless?

If you have questions or comments about the new format, the best way to get answers is by contacting [email protected].

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,142
    mick0212 said:

Do you plan to bring back a link to the forums on the main page or will the forums eventually just fade away?

Hey Mick, the link is still there, though it's not as noticeable. Click the "Research" tab and under "Tips and Advice," you'll see "Automobile forums" at the bottom of the list.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews