Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Paint coming off 2005 Toyota

mistykitty1965mistykitty1965 Posts: 1
edited March 2017 in Toyota
The paint is coming off my blue 2005 Toyota. Toyota dealership said its sun and age. Well it's bubbling, peeling, not from sun or age. The paint is defective. Toyota corporate put me in touch with CEO, who went to service manager this is at Al Hendrickson Toyota in Margate, FL. They said its the manufacturer. They wrote it up but the manufacturer denied the claim. Toyota said they can't do anything which is a lie as they Have a body shop next door which is Lexus, but that wasn't offered to me. I am having it stripped sanded and painted at a body shop cause it's to the point it could rust through. So no choice. I took pictures of it. I would join a class action suit or sign a petition for recall. I was informed by corporate if you get it painted and there is a recall they have to give you a refund. I will never buy a Toyota again.