Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Audi A4 Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    I sure can cjacob6. Audi Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value fore a 36 month lease of a 2011 A4 Sedan Premium Plus quattro with 15,000 miles per year are .00053 and 49%, respectively. the numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00073 and 48%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Options
    rich50rich50 Member Posts: 12
    Hello Car Man,

My wife's A4 Cabro's lease is coming to an end so she went to the same dealer where we leased the last three Audi's and given some suspicious numbers for leasing a new A4. Salesperson and sales manager told her the only lease incentives were a $349/month deal on an A4 Premium with msrp of $34,175 and $750 in owner loyalty cash.

From my research I thought Audi was offering $1500 loyalty cash and also $750 in lease rebates- aren't these still in effect?

Also if you could post the money factor and residual rates for an A4 quattro premium plus sedan for 36& 39 months with 10,000 miles per year. When running different numbers on the lease calculator is looked like the money factor gives the 36 month lease a lower monthly payment even after adjusting the residual rate down 1%.

If my suspicion about the numbers they quoted my wife are correct we will be taking our business to a different dealer.

Thanks for all of your help,
    Rich
  • Options
    pep1205pep1205 Member Posts: 1
    SO my wife just leased a new Audi and all of a sudden we are thinking we got taken.
    She got a 2011 A4 premium with the 18"sports pkg (no ipod adapter or nav)
    MSRP $35,555 down to $32,937
    at signing she gave $1000 including 1st month, taxes and tags and $236.26 cap cost reduction
    she was then charged for:
    acc fee: $695 (understandable)
    Audi care: $800
    Doc fee: $595 (what this supposed to be?)
    exes wear/tear: $564 (this was supposed to be free with audi care)

when we asked about the new total $35591 the lease officer stated "dont worry these addons will not be used to calculate your monthly payments".

how ever in the adjusted cap cost section
    its the same number $35591 minus the 236.26 so
    C. 35355.56
    D residual is 18506.
    F rent charge $845.38
    G total of base monthly payments 17351.49

shes paying 444.91 + tax for a 39month lease with 12000m a year

did we screw up?

also can we still fight for them charging for the exes wear when they said it was free?

thanks in advance!
  • Options
    purchasingsoonpurchasingsoon Member Posts: 74
    It seems like you all of your "fees" were rolled into the price of the car. Not sure how else to explain that the price you agreed to on the contract was only $300 less than the MSPR....stupid leases, I don't understand why they can't make these easier to understand rather than trying to screw everybody over.
  • Options
    1pt21jigowatts1pt21jigowatts Member Posts: 25
    Hey all,

I'm looking to lease an A4 w Premium Plus and the 5 spoke rims with black exterior. I'm in Northern NJ and looking at either a 10k per year or 12k per year lease and putting $0 down. Any idea what I would be looking at payment wise?

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hello Rich. What the dealer told you about the incentives that are currently available on the 2011 A4 is correct. The $1,500 loyalty incentive is for purchases. It is $750 on leases.

Audi Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 A4 Sedan quattro Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00053 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00073 and 51%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    lordmaul519lordmaul519 Member Posts: 10
    edited May 2011
    Hi Car_man,

The MF for the A4 Premium Plus w/o Quattro for 15K mi/yr is .00020? Please verify. Thanks.
  • Options
    coach105coach105 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2011
    hi Car Man,

i recently received quote from local dealer for 39 month 10k lease as following for A4 Prem Plus with navigation & bang olufsen sound (MSRP: 42,650).

$3000 out of pocket expanse (Includes cost reduction, DMV charge, delivery fee and first month payment)
    $500 a month with tax. (Approximate $465 a month plus tax at 7%)

I believe residual value for month of May is 48% for A4.

Am i getting good deal for this car? or Can i find something better than this price?

Thanks,
  • Options
    dgoldsdgolds Member Posts: 2
    Another request for our host please.
    What is the MF and Resid for 2011 A4 Avant Prem + , 42 months?

Thanks so much for the gracious service.
  • Options
    ander2020ander2020 Member Posts: 2
    Hi everyone- here's my quote:
    2011 A4 2.0 SEDAN 4-DR AUTO QUATTRO
    NORTHEAST TRADING REGION EMISS
    4A3 HEATED FRONT SEATS
    6W3 FRONT LICENSE PLATE - HOLDER

Estimated Total MSRP $35,825

Hosts, can you help me out with MF and Resid for 2011 A4 2.0 SEDAN 4-DR AUTO QUATTRO, 36 months? If you have an invoice number handy as well, I'd really appreciate it!

Trying to get the most basic car for the lowest bare bones lease, good credit 680 or above.
  • Options
    zywzyw Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man,

Could you please help out with what will be a good price to lease a new A4 quattro premium plus 10k/yr, 27 months...no navigation and B/O system...either 1500 downpay or no downpay?

My nearby dealer is quoting me 400/m with 36 month and 2500 downpay, I find it not interesting yet....

Thanks.
  • Options
    acshankaracshankar Member Posts: 5
    Hi Car Man,

An audi dealer in dallas has quotted me the following for a Premium plus with no extra equipment.

$4k down and $456 a month including all title and taxes. The lease is for 36 months and 10K miles a year.

I know this might be on the higher side, but the reason I am considering this is I don't have a credit history at all. Good or Bad. And this is my first car purchase. So I just wanted to have your opinion.

Oh and he also said the price was lowered as he adjusted with tax credits and that will be available only till tomorrow. So could you please advice me soon?

Thanks,
    Chenthil
  • Options
    paperboycccpaperboyccc Member Posts: 93
    Don't put money down on a lease. Dealers use this as a trick to get a low monthly payment. You should be able to lease the Premium Plus for $549/mo + tax for 15,000 miles/yr with only the following due at signing:

First month's payment
    Dealer Doc Fee (around $50)
    Tax, Title and License (get a quote from your state before you purchase the vehicle to make sure the dealer doesn't throw any other fees in)

Since you are looking at only 10k miles a year your lease should be a lot cheaper. Ask for the residuals for 10k, 12k and 15k.
  • Options
    acshankaracshankar Member Posts: 5
    Thank you paperboycc!
  • Options
    latestmodellatestmodel Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_Man and others:
    I am new here; i wish to lease an audi A4 witha sticker of around $42,000. I wish to drive for around 15k miles - 18k miles per year. What numbers should I be aware of in terms of MF, residual, etc. What are the realistic numbers (down + monthly) that I should assume. Any reabtes?
    Should I buy rather than lease?
    thanks and many many thanks in advance...
  • Options
    Hi lordmaul519. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 A4 2.0 Sedan Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00053 and 49%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The factor for the non-quattro model is .00020.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hi coach105. the easiest way to evaluate this deal is to take a look at this car's selling price in relation to its MSRP. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Without the selling price, it is difficult to tell how large a dealer discount you are being given and in turn if there is any room left to negotiate. Let us know what the selling price is and I'm sure that either myself of another knowledgeable community member will tell you what they think.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    You're very welcome dgolds.

Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 42 month lease of a 2011 A4 Avant Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00064 and 49%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Here's the information that you're looking for ander2020.

Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 A4 Sedan Premium quattro with 15,000 miles per year are .00053 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

You can find the dealer invoice price of the exact car that you want by looking it up over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hi zyw. I would be happy to work up a sample lease payment on the exact car that you are interested in right now. I just need you to provide me with its full MSRP and dealer invoice price first. You can find this data over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com. Let me know and I'll crunch some numbers for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    mkol99mkol99 Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    Looking to lease a premium plus with selling price of 36,800 and 12,000 miles, 39 months. What should the residual and money factor be on this, and what should the lease payment be on this.
    Thanks!
    MK
  • Options
    billdctbilldct Member Posts: 38
    Are the residuals and money factors the same on a wagon as compared to the sedan?

Thanks
  • Options
    Hi mkol99. Audi Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 A4 2.0T Premium Plus Sedan with quattro and 12,000 miles per year are .00073 and 50%, respectively.

It's very helpful that you mentioned this car's selling price, but I also need its full MSRP to work up a payment on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    No, the lease program for the Wagon are different. If you let me know exactly what vehicle you are interested in I would be happy to provide you with the information that you're looking for.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    ander2020ander2020 Member Posts: 2
    Car-man, thank you for your help. Can you help me with a lease workup for:

2011 a4 quattro premium base with wood trim (not premium plus)
    msrp is 37705  my price is 35,600  rate will be .00073 residual is 51% for 15k, 36 mnths,
    with 900.00 total out of  pocket  payment
    Credit score 680

The numbers seem a little high too?
    Thanks!!
  • Options
    otis15otis15 Member Posts: 9
    Hi Car man,

What are the June lease rates for a 2011 A4 premium plus/nav front wheel drive with 12k miles a year at 36 & 39 months?

Thanks!
  • Options
    alphatradealphatrade Member Posts: 11
    I have a 2009 Audi A4 that has had nothing but issues. Within the first week of having it the car was in the repair shop for 1-2 weeks because of a bad battery and the fuel injection had to be replaced. Now my lower control arm for my steering has to be replaced and the A/C doesn't give off cold air.

So after only 2 years, I am NOT keeping this car. I have 1 year left on my lease, about 3,300 miles over, and a few scratches on the corner of the rear bumper.

My questions are:

1. With the miles and scratches, how much will this cost me when I return the car? (Assuming the mileage is still 3,300)

2. Will I be sent a bill for what is owed or am I required to pay the full amount on the spot when returning the car?
  • Options
    fergusonafergusona Member Posts: 4
    Can you please tell me what the money factor and residual is on a 39 mo lease, 12k miles a year A4 Avant Quattro Premium MSRP $39,100. Thank you.
  • Options
    jevannetjevannet Member Posts: 5
    I was recently quoted a money factor of .00075 with 54% residual on 39mo A4 Quattro sedan (premium trim; MSRP $36k) lease with 10k miles. That does not seem to match up with other rates given here.

What should the June money factor and residuals be for 10k on 39mos and 36mos terms (as I was told the 39mos was better deal)?

Are they any different for the premium plus trim (MSRP $37,950)?

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    I'd be happy to ander2020. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2011 Audi A4 2.0T Sedan Premium quattro that has an MSRP of $37,705 and a selling price of $35,600 through Audi Financial Services right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $474. This assumes that you qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hello otis15. Audi Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 A4 2.0T Sedan Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00053 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00073 and 50%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Here's the information that you're looking for, fergusona. AFS' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 A4 Avant Premium with 12,000 miles per year are .00084 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hi jevannet. AFS current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 A4 2.0T Sedan Premium quattro with 10,000 miles per year are .00073 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The 36 month numbers are .00053 and 55%.

The money factors for the Premium Plus trim level are the same, but the residual values are 3% lower.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    nanny5nanny5 Member Posts: 10
    HI I was looking for the MFs and Residuals on an Audi A4 premium plus 15k 36 and 39 month lease. I Emailed several dealers and they would not provide the info. What is audi financial acquisition fee as well ? thanks
  • Options
    lonestar5lonestar5 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2011
    Hi,

Just got this deal and was wondering what you guys thought....A4 premium plus with navigation, all weather mats, and wood inlay for 535 per month (including NJ taxes), with 2000 down. 12K miles and 39 months lease.

Money factor 0.00073, and residual 50%. MSRP 42,350. selling price 39,038.

Thanks!
  • Options
    jsschujsschu Member Posts: 9
    Hello, I was wondering if you could give me an estimate of what I would expect to pay monthly for a lease of a 2011 A4 Premium Plus Sedan as follows in Southern California:
    MSRP: $42,875
    Negotiated Price: $39,649
    Premium Plus, Navigation, 19" Titanium Sport Package
    36 or 39 month lease, 12,000 miles per year
    $3,000 down payment.

Also what is the current money factor and residual value?
    Thank you so much for your help.
  • Options
    Hi nanny5. Audi Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Plus FWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00020 and 47%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00040 and 46%.

AFS' current base acquisition fee is $695.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    rllnresistancerllnresistance Member Posts: 8
    Can you tell me the current money factor and residual for a 36 and 39 month lease of a 2011 A4 Prestige with Quattro and 12k miles per year?
  • Options
    jackomojackomo Member Posts: 11
    Car Man,

What is the current money factor/residuals for the A4 Premium? I was told it is 0.0004 and 52% or 53% with Audi Care. Also should I expect a better negotiated price given the 2012s will be here soon?
    Thanks
  • Options
    I certainly can, rllnresistance. Audi Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 A4 Sedan Prestige with 12,000 miles per year are .00053 and 47%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00073 and 46%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Jackomo, Audi Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 A4 Sedan Premium without quattro with 15,000 miles per year are .00020 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Yes, the fact that the 2012 models have just started to or are about to begin to arrive at dealers should put you in a stronger negotiating position on a 2011 model.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    jsediqjsediq Member Posts: 2
    Car_man,

Thank you so much for your contributions. Can you tell me the residual % and top tier money factor on an '11 A4 Prem Plus Quattro Manual w/Nav, B&O sound, Titanium pkg in Meteor Grey for 36 and 39 month terms?

Also, do these options affect the money factor/residual? Are they worse due to any of these:

Quattro?
    Manual Trans?
    Navigation?
    B&O sound?
    Titanium pkg?

TIA!
  • Options
    jsediqjsediq Member Posts: 2
    Sorry forgot to include mileage in my post above: 10k per year.
  • Options
    elumelum Member Posts: 2
    Just got quoted:

2012 Audi A4 Premium Plus 6 Speed Manual
    Sports Package
    B&O Sound System
    12,000 Miles

$40,050 MSRP and Negotiated $38,783 - .00183 and 58%.

Are these the correct rates?
  • Options
    jackomojackomo Member Posts: 11
    Thanks Car man. I would assume that with Audi Care the residual would go up 1% to 52%?
  • Options
    max63max63 Member Posts: 76
    Just wanted to share my lease deal on the following car: prem plus, ti package, nav, quatt. and B&O sound.
    MSRP: 44,385 /Cap cost: 42,068
    Cap reduction: 3,403.99 + Drive offs (496 first payment, 573 cal. reg., 695 acq fee and sales tax on the cap reduction: 358.66, tire 8.75) total out of pocket $5,535
    Base payment: 456 plus tax 40 = total payment of $496 per month.
    Based on a rate from a few months back: .00073 and 51% res. Good luck to all.
  • Options
    max63max63 Member Posts: 76
    sorry, for 39 months.
  • Options
    mankumanku Member Posts: 76
    I was sick of my 2009 E350 (P1, black/black)...was able to turn it in with 14 months left on lease, and buy a 39450 avant...

zero drive off, 515 month including 9.75 ca sales tax...audi care included...10k year...39 months/38 payments.

i'm very happy...the car is awesome!

my fourth a4 since 1996 (first year), and easily the best yet.

please contact me if you want the salesperson's info...he was terrific.
  • Options
    tots23tots23 Member Posts: 1
    What kind of payment could I expect on a 36, 39, and 48 month lease for a 2011 A4 Premium Plus with MSRP $36,625 and purchase price $34,500? Credit score 750. 15,000 miles per year.
  • Options
    sd06sd06 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2011
    Is this a good deal? Audi Quattro Prestige

MSRP 45630 Sell Price 43979 39 mos 4022 OOP 695.25/mos with $1500 down. include Audi maintenance 15,000/yr w/ nav and B&O sound
This discussion has been closed.