Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Have you recently used your tax refund (or are you planning on using your tax refund) toward the payment of a new or used vehicle? Or, are you planning on using your tax refund toward any expenses related to your car?
If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Are you the parent of a generation Z child (born in the mid-1990s to the early 2000s)? Do you have differing opinions on the importance of buying a car, what types of vehicles you're interested in, or just how you view cars in general? If so, a reporter would like to speak with you and your child. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Strange noise from front (Driver) side of car

austinpadaustinpad PhoenixPosts: 1
edited April 2017 in Toyota
I have a strange noise coming from my car (I have taken the car to two different mechanics) One claimed that he couldn't figure it out and thus concluded my transmission was gone. The second (Dealership) said it wasn't my transmission but that my motor mounts were bad along with brakes, rotors, lower control arms, and struts.

Well, today I had all 4 transmission & engine mounts replaced. But obviously, I still have the noise. I am not sure what is the next step. I was unsure if it could be my wheel bearing or possibly lower control arm.

Here is a video so you can kind of hear the noise. It is very rhematic (Almost sounds like its something stuck to my wheel.)

Also, I should note it's not really there while accelerating only when I let off the gas.

2003 Toyota Camry XLE 175,468 miles