Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Monthly Update for March - 2016 Toyota Tacoma Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited April 2017 in Toyota
Monthly Update for March - 2016 Toyota Tacoma Long-Term Road Test

Here's the latest on our 2016 Toyota Tacoma. We've driven it for more than a year and put almost 24,000 miles in it.

Read the full story here

Comments

• bohiobohio Posts: 59
    Now we can see if this truck lives up to the main reason people seem to buy it: resale value. Forget that it was a wretched to mediocre-at-best vehicle while it was actually in use. I don't get it...
  • camsencamsen Posts: 15
    Toyota is dependable, but it's also dependably mediocre. Scion was a great brand. We owned an xA and own an FR-S. It was the only part of Toyota that wasn't mediocre.
  • I have leaned all I need to from this truck. New tests are always interesting. If you-all want to do a quick comparison test, how about comparing to a Taco w/manual transmission? And/Or, to a the 4cyl with a manual. Reading about the differences would be very interesting.
  • Toyota is a reliable brand. But it seems that this reliance varies from different use purposes and circumstances :D