Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

Monthly Update for March - 2016 Toyota Tacoma Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited April 2017 in Toyota
Monthly Update for March - 2016 Toyota Tacoma Long-Term Road Test

Here's the latest on our 2016 Toyota Tacoma. We've driven it for more than a year and put almost 24,000 miles in it.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    bohiobohio Member Posts: 59
    Now we can see if this truck lives up to the main reason people seem to buy it: resale value. Forget that it was a wretched to mediocre-at-best vehicle while it was actually in use. I don't get it...
  • Options
    camsencamsen Member Posts: 15
    Toyota is dependable, but it's also dependably mediocre. Scion was a great brand. We owned an xA and own an FR-S. It was the only part of Toyota that wasn't mediocre.
  • Options
    geezermikegeezermike Member Posts: 22
    I have leaned all I need to from this truck. New tests are always interesting. If you-all want to do a quick comparison test, how about comparing to a Taco w/manual transmission? And/Or, to a the 4cyl with a manual. Reading about the differences would be very interesting.
  • Options
    jamieconway88jamieconway88 Member Posts: 6
    Toyota is a reliable brand. But it seems that this reliance varies from different use purposes and circumstances :D